張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2020/5/24 9:44
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
I am a jaguar
I am a jaguar. I have a sturdy body, like a distant tiger, but the markings are like a leopard, so I still have a name: jaguar. Although I have a tiger and a leopard in my name, I am neither a tiger nor a leopard. It is smaller than a tiger, but it plays more than leopards in Africa and Asia. My head is round and small, my teeth are long and thick, my body has rosettes, and my limbs are short and thick. I am the king of the Americas. Both the anaconda and the caiman are my prey. When the puma and the brown bear see me, they have to make three points. We hunt with sharp teeth and strong bodies. Our speed is not fast in large cats, but our ambush skills are very good. Once the prey is caught, the 1,250-pound bite force quotient can kill them instantly. Mountain lions are also called cougars and are the second in South America Newport 100S. What if we meet? Once, I met a lioness. But at that time I was not yet a grown-up. Once, when my mother went out to hunt, my two brothers and I played in the mother's territory. Although we were underage at that time, we were two-thirds of the size of our mother. Both brothers were as long as their mother except for their tails. Our minions have a certain lethality, so my mother is very relieved that we are at home alone. However, this time it was not safe Cigarettes Online. Because a female mountain lion ran into her mother's territory. The earliest reaction came from the eldest brother. He stopped playing and learned the way his mother hunted, lurking behind a clump of grass. My second brother and I hurried up a tree. Soon after, we saw the lioness Cigarettes For Sale. She looked fierce and terrible at first glance. The eldest brother was the bravest. He jumped in front of the lioness and howled with a breath. But because the development of the vocal cords is not complete, the vocal sounds strange, like a frightened cow. The lioness was terrified, but she soon found out that it was just a little guy with a milky smell and had a pair of jaguar. The second brother and I were in a bad situation and jumped down the tree. Just when we were going to "fight", the mother came back, and she and us were easily scaring away the lioness. A tapir was thrown at me, I was furious, this guy actually wanted to give me alms! I stretched out my paw and grabbed a hand on his shoulder. The male tiger slapped me to the ground, but he didn't extend his claws or yell. Oh, he wanted to please me too, right, estrus! I put away my stance, and the male jaguar crouched down. A new story is about to happen.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
12 位使用者在線上 (9 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)