張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2019/12/9 10:38
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
and its vigorous vitalit
Suddenly, the raindrops slammed against the window, and even beaten my heart. The autumn sky was covered with veil, and the sun could no longer be exposed. I dragged my tired body, put an umbrella in the rain curtain, and walked towards the cafeteria. The smooth cold surface was covered with dirty footprints. rain! I hate rainy days! I complained in my heart. I hurriedly settled for lunch, held up my umbrella again, and a strange figure in the rain surprised me-wasn't that silly girl? Perhaps because of her natural awkwardness, she became the target of bullying by boys of the same age. I have not only seen her abused by the boys more than once, but remained indifferent. At this moment, she was standing in the rain dumb, two twisted braids were dripping, dripping drops of water, people passing by were only slightly surprised, and avoided far away. My heart hesitated and distressed slightly. Should I go forward and close her umbrella with her? Looking up at the poor figure again, my feet gently moved forward: "Are you going to close my umbrella with me?" Somehow, I had reached her. She froze for a long time before raising her head. Two water spirit eyes stared at me like a frightened hare. "How?" I realized my recklessness and panic, "I won't scare her?" She was laughing! He smiled unabashedly, revealing jagged teeth and a pair of dimples. There was a dimple in the dimple, as if the rain was not over, and the ripples were rippling Online Cigarettes. There were two small hills arched on her small, chubby face, and she laughed, and the raindrops on the hills flowed down. "Big sister, thank you!" With her thicker voice that day, she revealed the most beautiful language in the world. Beauty and ugliness can't be determined by appearance. For a moment, the sound of rain seemed to stop, a beam of sunlight came out of the veil, and struck my heart gently. "Hey," listen, the soul is singing a song. This song is not as elegant and solemn as the piano, nor as delicate and beautiful as the violin. It should be dripped on bamboo leaves in the morning, so crisp and transparent. I looked at the girl again with a smile on her face. The sun caressed the earth, the soft wind carried that heartbeat Wholesale Cigarettes, brushed the pond after the rain, and headed forward [Chapter 2] In the early spring season, all things in the world began to wake up. On this sunny day, my dad took our sister and brother to the new Fengqi Lake scenic area in the urban area. As soon as we reached our destination Marlboro Gold, we jumped out of the car and lay on the grass to play. Suddenly, a flower plant jumped out of my sight: a few tiny leaves were attached to the long branches, holding up a pink flower ball. This plant is really mediocre! I sighed, picked up a branch on the ground, approached the plant, and started to ruthlessly. I waved the branches and beat the branches and leaves of flowers and plants freely. Once, twice, three times ... After some toss, I was exhausted and weak, but this flower still stands proudly on the hillside, the huge flower is intact, but the skin of the branch is slightly lifted Swaying with the wind, I mumbled my mouth a little uncomfortably. The younger brother suddenly walked towards the plant and pierced it with a full bottle of lake water gate. "Tick, tick, the branches of flowers and grass are bent like a bow, and the drops of water on my body are shaken, and then stand upright again. I squatted down and examined carefully, but found that the flower ball of green leaves was made of Composed of little flowers! Little flowers hug each other like little people, it can be described as "do not abandon, do not give up" spirit. The breeze blew, they danced joyfully hand in hand, showing their beautiful style! Suddenly, a small drop of water on a petal passed through a gap in a few flowers and flowed to the branches. I peeled off the rough skin of the flowers and grass branches, and stroked the water droplets back and forth with my hands. I felt The rapid pulse of flowers and plants and its vigorous vitality! I got up to look at this whole plant again and again, a feeling of sudden heart rush all over the body. When I returned home, I remembered this plant again, I couldn't help but realize Here's the truth: No matter how small and ugly life, as long as you work hard to bloom your own beauty and strength, it is enough to make people feel excited!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
14 位使用者在線上 (13 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)