張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2019/11/8 16:04
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
Walkisee his
Walkisee his appearance: because of the malnutrition, the soft hair of the golden light is sticking to the white cheeks, and the thin body that can be scraped by the wind can be distressed. The blue blood vessels are in some The pathological white skin is clearly visible, and he smiles and looks a little short of breath. Like the little prince of Saint Exupery. "But I don't have a card." I spread his hand to him. "Come, this is what I bought for my little sister, and I will give it to you now." "Little Prince" smiled at me Online Cigarettes, and the clear pupil seemed to have a small stream. "What is your name?" It was a soft one. I stared down at the monster card in my hand: "Monster." He was horrified and his face was paler. "My name is Lele. I will give you a new name. Are you a little kid?" "Good." Ok, really. As long as you can let Grandpa live for a few more days, you can do anything, kittens, puppies, and sticks. I am mechanically playing with the "Little Prince." Suddenly, he looked up: "Little, why don't you laugh, you have won ten times. My little sister will fly once in the purple field!" He gasped in a hurry. If you can let Grandpa live a little longer, let me win another ten times! I pray silently. "Go ahead." I barely squeezed a smile. But then I didn't win at once... I desperately got up and walked back to the ward - I am going to see my grandfather! "Little! You can win a hundred times!" He held his knees and gasped, as if Just finished running. I hold the hand of Grandpa, this is a pair of hands: skinny! Pale! It's cold but it gives me a little comfort. How did these hands become like this! They once gave me the biggest candy; I used to lift me high; I used to give me countless warmth in the winter; I used to wrap my hand to teach me to write my own name; once! once! But now they are always slipping away from my fingers and turning into a blue smoke. My tears are coming again... I grabbed Grandpa��s hand, and I will not bother him. The only thing that will keep my peace of mind, I can��t let it go, I really can��t let it go! I am so sick, don��t take my grandfather, okay? ! Just as I was begging... The fate was always cruel, and Grandpa finally left the sky like a hurricane blew for a whole night, clean without a cloud, leaving only a pure, pure blue, madly rendered above the head. Like inadvertently overturned the blue ink bottle, blooming, and inexhaustible blue. I went to the hospital to pick up my grandfather's things, and a strange woman came over to me. "Are you small?" "Ah?" "Lele said to give this to the little." Take the envelope she handed. I suddenly remembered the "Little Prince." "Lele?" "He is gone." With an inexplicable nasal sound Marlboro Gold, the eyes are full of emotions that I don't understand. "Are your illness good?" "No, the sick person is not me, it is Lele." "What? He is so small! What disease did he get?!" I suddenly realized my stupidity: Where is the disease? age? What kind of disease can you live in oncology? Also, what does he mean when he leaves? ! Suddenly remembered the "Little Prince" talking hard and laughing, my heart burst into pain, as if pierced by the thorns. The woman licked her lips and the whiteness of her lips, and she could see the power of her darkness. There was a strange beauty in the wet scorpion, as if it was a bowl of syrup-like sorrow, like a delicate tragedy. Open the envelope, it is a picture: a large piece of purple flower field and a small line written in pinyin mokingusacigarettes.com, I laboriously spell out: small, you can win a hundred times. The lacrimal gland collapsed, and the hot rolling could not stop falling on the pale floor under the feet... "Little Prince", thank you. Thank you for giving me a large purple flower field. Thank you for your encouragement and the courage to live without my grandfather. I believe I can win one hundred times! I hope that you can happily fly in the purple fields in heaven and then linger. But even if the past is like a cigarette, thank you for being short-lived in my life. "Little Prince" just met you, thank you very much!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettesCoupons
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
15 位使用者在線上 (14 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)