張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2019/12/9 10:37
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
of those comrades who have been co
the DPRK. In order to safeguard the security and dignity of New China and maintain world peace, the 17-year-old grandfather joined the Chinese People's Volunteer Army despite the opposition of his family. The comrade who taught him poetry was originally a college student Cigarettes Online. Like many young people, for the motherland and the people, he followed the comrades across the Yalu River with utmost resentment, and with sincerity for the people of the motherland, he threw his head in a foreign country , Spread blood. My grandfather told me many times about one of the unforgettable battles he participated in. That battle was very hard and fierce. With more than a hundred people fighting, only eight people remained in the end. One of the people, the comrade in arms who taught him poetry, died forever on the Yalu River Marlboro Gold, with dead bodies and blasted mud pits everywhere. Suddenly "Boom!", A bomb exploded from the side of the instrument, and the instrument was sacrificed on the spot ... Only 19 years old, he is a college student, educated, tall and thin, very clean ..., he has a camphor bookmark in his book, it is very fragrant, we all call him the nickname 'health ball', hehe ... " Tears flashed in the eyes of Grandpa, and the long-lasting emotion seemed to bring his heart back to the battlefield filled with smoke. I know that at this moment, Grandpa must miss the sacrificed comrades. On the top of my head was a clear moon, and I sat on a small bench and watched him bury the dead leaves of the camphor tree under the jujube tree, which was fertile with soil Newport Cigarettes. In the near future, the jujube tree must have leaves. Mao, fruitful. "Autumn water is shallow, and autumn leaves are in formation. Fang Xifeng has disappeared and he has sighed. "I recite the poem of the landing tour. He smiled and smiled happily, surrounded by his children and grandchildren. It was Li Dong in the near future, and no matter how thick the clothes were, it could not prevent the biting cold wind from pouring into the lungs. My grandfather suffered from lung cancer. His fragile lungs were like a worn flag and he could n��t shake the flag for his life. His body became weaker every day. In the autumn of next year, the leaves of camphor were yellow again. Elderly man, after several small and large surgeries, the cold plastic tube replaced the warm organ to complete the mission of oxygen delivery. "Let the leaves of the camphor tree fall again" Grandpa looked out the window and muttered to himself, "The life of the leaves has come to an end It will turn into mud. Modern and advanced medicine did not save Grandpa's life. In the farewell ceremony of the funeral home, across the thick glass, he seemed to sleep very deeply and quietly. Beside him, I put a dead leaf of a camphor tree. A ray of white smoke dispersed, with the boundless attachment of loved ones, and the end of life finally returned to the beginning. I know that he will definitely go to the courtyard of the grandfather's house of those comrades who have been concerned about his life. Fruit, a few dry leaves fell on me, as if I heard it whisper in Mongolian language, as if it were close at hand, a familiar voice sounded softly in my ear: "It is not Qiqi Qiqi, Xiao Sexi The vegetation is falling and declining. If you are on a long journey, you will return when the mountain is near the water.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
7 位使用者在線上 (7 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)