張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2019/10/29 8:57
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
in my hand, I
In ancient times, Confucius was "everything is the best, only reading is high." Today, Gorky "books are the ladder of human progress Parliament Cigarettes." Books are an indispensable part of people's lives. For me, books are a good teacher and friend who grew up with me since childhood. I don't know many words because I know them. Most of them are fairy tales. At that time, I could only look at the beautiful pictures or read them one word at a time according to the pinyin on the book. At that time, reading was only interested in the content and pictures of the story Newport Cigarettes. Reading and reading, I will worry about Snow White eating poisonous apples, and I will be nervous for Cinderella's magic to disappear... From then on, I liked reading. After I was a little older, I also learned to read some famous celebrities, and the most conspicuous in the bookcase is of course "the four famous Chinese classics." Although it is no longer like the time when I was reading as a child, I can't walk into the inner world of those characters Carton Of Cigarettes, but I am troubled by some small details. For example, "Why did Tang Yin punish the Monkey King who killed the bones?", "Why Jia Baoyu and Lin Daiyu can't live happily together"... When asked about her mother, Mom always smiled and said to me: You have to savor yourself." This makes me more eager to crack the magical secrets in the book. Now, I am still a small bookworm. Often inadvertently immersed in the world of books, unable to extricate themselves, but also suffered a lot of blame. However, under the education of my parents and teachers, I have also made reasonable arrangements for time, and I will not only be obsessed with the extracurricular books. The book is my mentor. While appreciating the story, I gradually feel the joys and sorrows of the characters in the book, the joys and sorrows, and learn a lot from the book, which improves my reading and writing skills. The book is also my friend. When I am alone and afraid, as long as I have a favorite book in my hand, I can throw my troubles and fears into the clouds. The other side of the thought; the book is like a bright light, illuminating the way forward for me. The book has brought me countless benefits, accompanying me slowly
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
28 位使用者在線上 (24 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)