張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2020/5/18 10:30
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
ng Festival pas
to play with our boys. We watched the fireworks all the way and firecrackers all the way. It didn't take long for my little cousin to come. The three of us went to the store and bought 3 pistols to play the live-action CS, but the quality of the gun It was really bad. In less than half a day, we bought a total of 7 guns, which was a waste of money. So my brother and I repaired the pistol again, found the tool to disassemble the gun, and found that all the key parts inside were used in general Made of plastic, it can't bear the pressure of the spring at all, so it broke down after a few plays. It's really a profiteer. Soon it was noon, we returned to the grandma's house, we heard the lively sound before entering the house, go in and see, wow It turns out that all the relatives are here. The aunt and grandma, the second grandma, the aunt, the uncle, the aunt, the second grandpa, and the second grandma are really lively. At this time, the most happy are the three of us, we said good things one by one, One by one red envelopes quickly filled our pockets. At night, the adults all played cards separately, and the three of us gathered together to start the fireworks, big, small, There are all kinds of short, round, square and square. My favorite kind of firework is "soccer cannon". This firework is very beautiful. It is lit like a multicolored football flying in the air, and finally we He also took a group photo with "Football Cannon." It was late at night, relatives gradually left my house, we also went to bed, while counting our new year's money, and quietly went to sleep. The Spring Festival passed every year, but every year Same. In my growth, I am getting older and people are more sensible, and I will take people and things seriously. I believe that we will meet again next Spring Festival and the Spring Festival will become more and more beautiful

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
27 位使用者在線上 (20 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)