張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2020/5/15 16:41
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
oppy, sloppy, pride is eno
The smoky past flashed in my mind again and again, like a small boat drifting past, stirring up the waves of memory, that test gave me a different taste Newport 100S. After the thrilling exam, the big problem that is about to be greeted is-"Dingling Bell", "Dingling Bell", and the class is on. The classroom that was originally busy like the street market is suddenly quiet. Some are calm and calm, some are overjoyed, and some are downcast. "Dangdang", the teacher walked into the classroom with a copy of the test paper. His eyes were as big as copper bells, and his eyebrows rose into eight characters, and he walked to the desk. The teacher slammed his hand on the table and said angrily: "You still have a face, the test is a mess. In the future, physical education and music classes are gone, and all of them are in math classes!" The glory of the past seemed to be crushed by the stone and could not lift his head. I thought: "I'm so good at math, shouldn't I be included?" But what happened next shocked me. The teacher opened the test paper: "Wang xx100 points Cheap Cigarettes, Li xx94 points, Yang Qi x84 points ......" My face hurts so hot, "Maybe I'm too stupid! Maybe my ability is not as good as others! Maybe I don't check it!" The more I wanted to feel depressed Cigarettes For Sale. After school, I walked on the way home, and the birds on the road yelled, like ridicule me; the grass on the side of the road also bent down, silently not looking at me; the horn from the car The sound is also extremely harsh. I feel that life has entered a low point. I walked to the door of my house and knocked on the door with my hand. My mother opened the door, and there was an unusual smile on my face, but I lowered my head and entered the house. I put the schoolbag on the sofa. My mother brought me an apple and said, "Baby, did you get a score of 100 this time?" I slowly took out the shameful paper and gave it to my mother. I walked into my bedroom and wrote homework. But how can I do my homework? I am like a needle felt. Hearing the whispers of Mom and Dad in the living room, I opened the door and saw Dad and Mom pointing on my paper, what seemed to be in my mouth. Although the roll has only four sides, I think they watched it for several hours. My heart is getting more and more panicked. If I review for a while before the exam, I won't miss the questions that the teacher said. Ugh! Blame me. After dinner, I sat in a chair. My dad picked up the test paper and said, "You should summarize the reasons why you did not pass the exam this time, and you should review it before the exam." Mother said while the iron was hot, "I didn't blame you this time, as long as you correct the mistake, I will be able to take the exam next time, "I said." I know, I will take the exam well. I will give you glory and sloppy, sloppy, pride is enough to make me fail. This test let me taste a different taste, this lesson will never be forgotten!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
2 位使用者在線上 (2 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)