張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2020/5/9 15:03
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
dancing. In
After being recommended by Mr. Fan and the school, I became a student of the Shenzhen Golden TV "Pengcheng Vision" TV Gold Microphone. A few months later, I participated in the second Shenzhen Small Challenge Host Contest. After unremitting efforts, I finally passed the qualifiers, preliminary rounds and semi-finals and entered the finals. Since I checked on the Internet and entered the finals, it means that I have to start preparing for the finals. First of all, my mother helped me condense the self-introduction written by teacher Fan in the preliminary competition into a short self-introduction of more than ten sentences, and then print it out so that I can take it to school to take a look at it and memorize it. I am very fluent. Then, the talent competition, what kind of talent is good? Hey! As soon as I tapped my head, I had an idea [em49], so I would dance the seventh-level dance of Chinese dance "Girls Playing Water"! My mother borrowed music from my dance teacher, and asked the dance teacher to help me direct the movement, and rented a set of clothing for the Dai dance. Next, I practiced hard again and again every day. In the end, I was just simulating hosting and broadcasting the news. My father and mother printed out the news from January to November for me. I also searched a lot for the opening remarks of the host program for me to recite. It was only a few days before the competition, and I was eager to try it out, preparing for a gold award. After finishing my homework every day, I will recite the lines, dance and dance, and simulate the whole process of the game once Cigarettes Online, so as to make the best preparation for the final. On November 27, it was a sunny day. We arrived at the competition venue at 9:30 am. Under the guidance of the teacher, we walked a few times and set a point. Then the teacher said the precautions. , Everyone went down to prepare. At two o'clock in the afternoon, the contest started on time. The first link was self-introduction and catwalk show. With lively music, I showed it to everyone with a lively and cheerful image. I conquered the judges with a good voice and conquered everyone. , My score ranked sixth in the first round Marlboro Lights. The second part is topic selection. The topic types include live hosting and simulated broadcast. What I picked up was to simulate hosting a debate. This topic still has some difficulty. I can play it on the spot. If I feel more With a few sentences, the score can be higher. At the end of the second round of the game, a group of players will be eliminated. My heart is thumping. The score of the second round is finally announced. The third stage of the talent competition started. The Dai dance I performed was not bad. Unfortunately, the time was too short. The host announced the time before dancing. In the end, I was lucky enough to win the bronze award Parliament Cigarettes. In this competition, I saw both my growth and my own shortcomings. Next time I have to participate in the competition, my goal is-Gold Award
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
2 位使用者在線上 (2 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)