張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2020/5/9 15:03
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
here was somethi
Failure is the mother of success. How good is this sentence? I was defeated once because of pride; it was in this defeat that I stood up again mokingusacigarettes.com. "La La La, I am a happy little child ..." I hummed the minor while eating KFC. Do you know why I am happy? My final exam score was excellent, and it turned out to be the first place in the class, especially in English. The class average was only 81 points. I took 100 points and the second place was 93. Are you unhappy? To reward me, my mother took me to eat KFC. If there was such a mood two months ago, the midterm examination was in progress. The English test papers were sent out, and I glanced at the test papers disdainfully: Wow, so simple, it's hard to fail my genius! I divided by three and divided by two, and within half an hour, I finished the test paper. Then I started to look proudly at the classmates around me: sample, Guo Jiajie is thinking hard and meditating, this test must exceed you in English. Wang Rongkai is biting the pen cap, as if there is a problem that is inexplicable, huh, huh, you will surely become a defeater for my test! It's time to hand in the papers. Some of the other students looked at the papers handed in reluctantly, as if sending away their loved ones far away; some clenched their fists with full confidence, as if they had won a victory; some students heard the teacher rushing to hand over the papers. He made a few strokes on the test paper and handed it in a hurry. I raised my chest proudly, strode meteorically to the podium, and handed in the paper. The results are about to be announced. The teacher read out one by one on the podium, "Hua Zongyu". I was quite sure that I saw the teacher's face sinking and his brows twisted into twists. Sure enough, "78 points", I can't believe my ears. "Ah, 78 points," Guo Jiajie was startled. "Yeah, my score is higher than Hua Zongyu." Wang Rongkai patted me on the shoulder, as if encouraging me, as if to say, this time I failed the exam, sample. I feel so sad in my heart, that shame, can't be expressed in words, only to bury my face deeply in the book. If you fail, you must take a good test next time! I secretly cheered myself up. In the following days, I quit arrogance and restlessness and took my studies seriously: I opened the English recording early in the morning and listened for ten minutes; when I went to the toilet Cheap Cigarettes, I read Chinese for 5 minutes in the classroom; Questions; after the math homework is done, try to check again. There is only one goal: more than two months have passed since the other students, and the final exam scores have come down. My grade class is first. My mother praised me: "Hua Hua Marlboro Gold, you have recently changed and grown up, my mother is so happy." I nodded to my mother and said nothing, but there was something echoing in my heart: Failure is the mother of success. Failure is not terrible, terrible is pride. If you fail, you must analyze the reason and then work hard so that you can succeed.

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
8 位使用者在線上 (7 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)