張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2020/5/4 11:39
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
In the past
In the past, there was a little bear, who went to his grandfather's house every Friday. Grandpa Xiong has bent his back and wears reading glasses on his face. Every Friday, it always makes small snacks for the little bears in the kitchen. The little bear sits by the window and looks out, seeing a shaking platform on the tree in the garden. The little bear asks, "Grandpa, what platform is used for?" Grandpa said, "That's a tree house." '.' Little Bear said it wanted to go up, so Grandpa finished the snack and took it up. From then on, every time after eating snacks Newport Cigarettes, Grandpa took the ladder to take the little bears together and climbed up to the "tree house", sitting there looking at the scenery below. Little bear pointed to a place in the distance and asked grandpa: "Grandpa, what is this place? Why is there a small chimney? Is it a factory?" Grandpa Xiong smiled and said, "Yes, that is The factory where my grandpa worked when I was young, I called it an ��increasingly old factory��. "Little Bear laughed with grandpa when he heard it. When the snowflakes are flying, Grandpa will go to get the paper pad to prevent the little bear from freezing. Grandpa Xiong also introduced other scenery to the little bear: "Little bear, there is a mountain in front, there are three big stones on the mountain, I call it 'Three Bear Mountain', the stone on the left represents me, and the small stone in the middle represents you, also There is a stone on the right representing your dad. ��Grandpa Xiong went on to say:�� Look at the creek next to the bay. This is the 'blonde girl's river' because every night, the water surface of the river turns golden ... "No matter what happens to them, grandpa and grandson will come up to play every Friday. It was Friday again, but this time my mother and little bear went to the hospital, and it turned out that my grandfather was sick. When the little bear saw it, he said, "Grandpa, you are too lazy to get out of bed all day." Grandpa Xiong smiled and said, "Yeah, I'm really lazy. I lay all day!" Then, Grandpa Xiong gave The little bear told the story when it was still a little bear. After that, the grandfather said to the little bear, "Life is a precious gift. You must cherish it carefully. If you do n��t cherish it, you can never open your eyes again." Xiao The little bear nodded inexplicably. Another week later, Mother Bear took the little bear to the hospital. As soon as the little bear saw his grandfather, he ran to the bed and asked, "Grandpa, can you tell me another story?" Grandpa shook and said, "Grandpa did not With strength, can you tell me a story? "" Yes! "So, the little bear began to tell the story to Grandpa Bear Wholesale Cigarettes. After finishing the talk, the little bear asked Grandpa if it was nice? But Grandpa didn't answer it. At this time, my mother came in and saw Grandpa asleep, and immediately called a nurse and doctor. The little bear asked, "Can grandpa still wake up?" Mom choked with a voice: "No, grandpa can't wake up anymore!" Little bear heard Cigarettes Online, and said, "I will grow up and I will be a good grandpa." ! When relatives are by our side, we must cherish it!
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
9 位使用者在線上 (6 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)