張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2020/4/30 14:32
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
I can see it
I can see it every day and always remind myself to work hard! Wang Yupeng said. The new semester is coming soon. Plan ahead for your studies, clarify the goals of the new semester, and find the way forward to achieve greater results. Wang Yupeng designed his new semester plan early, It's a holiday! First of all, I summarized the learning situation of the last semester, looked for the problems in my study, and wrote them down. Then list all the goals you want to achieve, and finally find a feasible way to integrate into a new semester plan. I strictly demand myself according to it, I believe that there will be progress in the new semester Newport 100S. "Wang Yupeng looked confidently at the new semester plan Marlboro Red." It is useless to say that the key is to look at the action. "Wang Yupeng's father said with a smile." Then you are responsible for supervision, watch my actions! " "Wang Yupeng is confident and full of anticipation for the new semester. Like Wang Yupeng, Zhang Yang, who made the plan for the new semester early, is also looking forward to starting school soon." My plan is very realistic. My daily schedule, study time, study subjects and The game time is stipulated, as long as it is strictly implemented, it will be effective. I believe that in the new semester, my grades will definitely improve. ��Zhang Yang ��s mother said that Zhang Yang will work out a corresponding study plan according to the new semester every semester, and strictly follow the above schedule, so Zhang Yang ��s grades have been very good,�� learning does not need us to worry about. ��Zhang Yang ��s mother proudly hugged her daughter.�� The school is about to begin, and the students will inevitably be relaxed after a winter vacation. In order to enter the learning state as early as possible, to adapt to the learning life of the new semester, to be able to make a learning plan early, or to outline the plan for the new semester, will help students return to the learning state, lay a good foundation for the start of the school, and can also improve students' learning efficiency Achieve their own goals. "Mr. Fu Qiang of the 87 Middle School in Changchun City is also preparing her plan for the new semester: check homework Marlboro Cigarettes, welcome everyone at the opening class, share the holiday experience, talk about their new goals ..." We are all at a new starting point Go to meet the start of school together and meet the challenges of tomorrow. "
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
6 位使用者在線上 (5 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)