張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2020/1/11 14:52
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
is the mind of a person. A
People often say that "the largest in the world is the sea, the larger than the sea is the sky, and the larger than the sky is the mind of a person." But it is often said that not many people can really do it. That day, I went shopping with friends. We talked about the same age on the bus until we came up with a very ugly, fat, older girl. At that time, many people on the bus were talking softly, but the content was similar: that person was so fat and ugly, how could he wear a white dress? What a stain on this pure white! My friends and I heard these words and watched the girl ��s reaction, only to find that she was just sitting quietly and smiling with her head down. Seeing her like this Cigarettes Online, several people talked about it until a beautiful, stylishly dressed eyebrow got on the car. There was less "attention" to her, and she still looked down and smiled. "Hey! Give me a seat!" When I looked down with my friends, such a sentence came up. Looking up, I found that the pretty girl who just got in the car stood in front of us with disdain Newport Cigarettes Coupons. My friend was anxious, and when I saw this, I fell asleep with that pretty girl. No one helped us, and my friend was almost crying. Seeing us like this, the "long white dress" sitting behind us stood up and stepped forward to persuade the crush, who knew that the crush had deliberately stepped on the pure white dress, and was stepped on it, she Just smiled and said, "The two of them should still be junior high school students, still young, you sit with me. Finally, the crush sat down in the" long white dress "position. The argument in the carriage appeared again, but the content But it changed. There was only generosity in her voice, kindness, tolerant that we got off at the same stop as the "long white dress". She walked in front of us and looked at the black footprints on the white long dress. My friend and I bowed my head in unison. She turned into a bookstore and came out very quickly Marlboro Red. She walked in front of us and shoved us a piece of paper, which said: Endure the calm for a while, and take a step back. The sea is bigger than the sky, and bigger than the sky is the mind of a person. After looking at the note she gave us, I hurriedly looked up, but only saw the long white skirt around the corner. She was still so fat at this moment. , So ugly, I feel She was beautiful, than the girl on the bus too beautiful, too
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
15 位使用者在線上 (14 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)