張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2020/1/11 14:51
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
the ��landscape��
By the time of the composition of the college entrance examination in Hubei Province in 2014, what appeared in my mind was the blue sky and blue clouds, lush woods, shady caves, cattle and sheep herds, birds and flowers, singing songs and laughter ... and my childhood friend��the ones painted by Yinya "Painting", the look that intoxicated me when she was doing needlework. This is the memory of the mountain scenery in my fourth grade. That summer vacation, for the first time, I followed the village partners to go up the mountain to release cattle. I felt the scenery of "Yingji Village" was very beautiful. I scattered the cattle on the mountain. Several of our partners picked some wild fruits from the mountain and found a person with mountain spring water. Big stone cave, playing up. At about four in the afternoon, the belly of the cow was round. We sang a song and drove the cow back leisurely. At that time, the scenery of the mountains and the mountains was very beautiful, so beautiful. At that time, the people who accompanied me up and down the mountain were more beautiful. What was beautiful was her simplicity, kindness, protection of nature, and love of friends and life. The deepest is the silver girl. The silver girl loves life and happily goes up the mountain every day to release cattle and sheep. By the way, she does needlework. She paints blue sky and blue clouds, lush trees, fragrant birds, and herds of cattle and sheep ... on the insoles, pillow cushions Newport Cigarettes, quilts On the face and the bed cover, I sat in the cave and admired the needlework done by the silver girl. I saw her face full of happiness, and my heart was warm ... "Some people say that the scenery on the mountain is good, and some people don't. "It's intriguing Newport 100S, but what is worth chewing is the" heart scene "in the whole journey from uphill to downhill. The Buddha said: The things turn with the heart Online Cigarettes, the state is created by the heart, and the troubles are born from the heart. We have reached the bottom of the mountain. We cannot give up the mountain because some people say bad, nor can we actively climb the mountain because some people say good. In fact, this mountain is still this mountain, this scene is still this scene. Therefore, scenery varies from person to person, and is determined by people ��s mood and psychological expectations. As educators, we should outline the ��landscape�� for our students, and cultivate students' good habits of going up and down in the daily life; Build this "mountain" well and let the "wild mountain" grow towering trees.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
5 位使用者在線上 (4 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)