張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2020/5/24 9:44
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
vThe day before
The day before yesterday afternoon, Xiyan and I went to Shabia to make a 10-inch cake. Before we make the cake, let's watch others make it Cigarettes Online, because we came too late, so they are already squeezing colored cream. We sat on the seat and waited for a while, the cake embryo came, the waiter took the picture of the loving cake, and we started to do it. As soon as I looked at the cake, I cried happily: "Wow! Great!" Do you know why I scream? Because the cream is applied as soon as the cake is taken, and it is clean and tidy! Now I can directly apply colored cream! I asked Xiyan: "Do you want to apply colored cream?" Xiyan said: "I don't want to paint." I bravely picked up the black cream and painted the frame. I squeezed it. I squeezed again and finally came out. I quickly painted the little rabbit, and then I painted the red and yellow again! I ��m going to apply purple now. I find it very difficult. I squeezed it first and said happily: ��The purple cream is so beautiful Newport Cigarettes. Hey, this cream can be squeezed out, but I ca n��t put it down if I squeeze it out. Aunt waiter, come and help me. "It happened that the aunt waiter was by my side, and the aunt waiter squeezed and loosened a cream like ice cream! I also tried it, yeah, I succeeded! I tried it for the second time. When I tried it for the second time, I tried too hard and squeezed too much and couldn't let it go. Later, I thought of a way to say to Xiyan: "Xiyan, if it is creamy If it is too much, take the cream down by hand and stuff it in your mouth. "" Okay! "Said Xi Yan. Just do it, I put the cream down with my hands and stuffed it into my mouth. In this way, I continued to paint, and finally painted it. This is the cake that I have made after all the hard work! We went to my grandmother ��s house, ate the cake, and took a break. We received a call from my aunt. She said, ��Would you like to go to Xiushan Park, we will wait for you at the kiosk next to the fountain.�� My mother said: �� Okay. We went to the kiosk next to the fountain. I saw the aunt and the uncle sitting at the table in front of the kiosk. There were many foods on the table. I quickly walked to the table and said to the aunt: "I can eat on the table Food? The little aunt said: "Of course, these foods are left for you to eat." "I listened to my little aunt, and I ate in a big mouth. My mother and my grandmother came, and I just finished eating, and we began to appreciate the moon. Wow! The moon is so beautiful! The round moon is really round Round moon cakes! Unfortunately Cheap Cigarettes, I did n��t bring moon cakes
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
15 位使用者在線上 (13 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)