張貼者 討論串
ylq
張貼於: 2019/11/8 16:05
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/6/22
來自:
張貼數: 166
Blue sky, blue
Blue sky, blue sea. The warm air is filled with the breath of the sea, the sun is faint, and the whole world is shining with stars. Everything is just right, just meet you. The final destination of this trip is in Hainan. As an island city, nature is surrounded by mountains and waters. The car travels along the narrow road along the sea, leaving only the low sound of the waves and the shallow breeze of the sea breeze Newport Cigarettes Coupons. The tour guide led the crowd to a sparsely populated beach with fewer crowds of people, and the seascape seemed to be more charming. My parents and I immediately invested in the embrace of the ocean. The sand shuttled between the fingers, jumping on the instep, enjoying the full feeling of the feet being swallowed by the sand, squinting and looking at the margins of the sea, but could not see it at this time. I also learned the so-called water and sky. Repressed and excited, he ran on the beach and lifted the fine sand into the air, suddenly blurring the illusion of the moment. Rising back, I looked at the twists and turns of the footprints left on the beach. Huh? The other foot was slowly moving closer to me as I walked along my footprints, and I bumped into your gaze. It��s a grandmother, you smile first, and the air around you seems to pick up the microwave with your rising mouth. A simple sun hat on the top, just awkwardly embellished with a large orange and yellow bow, which makes the hat pull on your head, but fortunately, the orange is similar to the color of today's sun. I didn't wait for me to look at your cheeks full of smiles, you are already standing in front of me, and you will be screaming and screaming: "Hello girl, can you help me take pictures?" She is not afraid of it. Extending the phone, the eyes glowed with radiant expectations. This made me have to agree. You showed a smile like a child, but suddenly turned and trotting! I was in the spot where I was in a difficult situation, I was still there, I didn��t know how to be good. Your figure suddenly appeared in front of you, and there was another person beside him. It is another old man who wants to be your wife. He trembled on the soft sand, holding his cane in his right hand, holding your hand in his left hand, walking hard, some hunched, but full of spirits. Come to me, you are a little embarrassed, shy look like jade, whisper; "This is my wife, his eyes are not so good, but I still want to take him to the motherland's great rivers and mountains everywhere, I hope to leave a memory for him." The voice did not fall, I looked up between the old man with a pair of thick black sunglasses and the always rising mouth. "Two people laughed, one, two..." I looked at the two old men through the screen with my mobile phone. "Wait a minute!" You helped the suncap that had collapsed and showed some muddy eyes. "Yes. There are not many people in the small screen. The two of them are coming in. You are very happy, the eyes are Wrinkles are all over, and as the rising corner of the mouth is slightly tilted, it is not old. It is just the story left by the years, full of honey and happiness. The old man around is also smiling, the mouth of the scum is in the sun. The gold is plated in gold, and the silver hair is not the ruthlessness of the years. It is more to witness the story of you and him. The sea behind it, like the skirt of Cinderella, is blue, noble but not graceful. Breeze, fine sand You accompany your wife from dawn to dusk, from the mountains to the sea, from young to aging, you just met him, depicting companionship is love; I just met you, knowing that companionship is love. [Part 2] To the north of the south wall, south of the stone bridge, in the days when the peach blossoms are full Marlboro Red, I am so lucky that I just met your childhood life with my grandparents Newport Cigarettes. We live in a small old house, old and small. Small courtyard, there is a peach tree in the courtyard. Unbiased to grow in the railings between the old house and the courtyard of the neighboring house. The peach trees are full of flowers in the spring, and the autumn is full of fruit. In my eyes, it is really a treasure tree. I am very grateful to this peach tree, because let me Just met you.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

登入
使用者名稱:

密碼:

忘了密碼?

現在就註冊!
誰在線上
11 位使用者在線上 (10 位使用者正在瀏覽 奧米相關資訊)